100% Natural Camphor from Trees
Obtained from the bark of the tree "Cinnamonun Camphora". Only 50-year old trees produce this waxy substance which is used as camphor oil. After the barks are gathered then the process of steam distillation is used to extract camphor oil from the stems of the tree. Its than turned into square tablets.
Camphor can be used in multiple ways. It is considered as an important ingredient in vapor rubs, balms, & ointments as the oil is said to relieve pain and reduce itching. Camphor is also burned in traditional Hindu puja ceremonies for centuries as a symbol of purification.
Aromatherapy & Freshness
- Helps remove odor
- Burned with Aroma Lamps (Add few drops of water in the bowl along with a tablet)
- Helps with relaxation in warm bath
- Remove old cloths smell in closet
- Keeps kitchen smelling fresh after cooking
Your package includes:
- 50 grams of Camphor Tablets ( 50 tablets - each tablet weighing 1 gram each)