- Emits a powerful light energy, from planetary sources and beings, to the soul of the user.
- Used in facilitating astral projection.
- Stone of transformation and utilization of the subconscious mind.
- Promotes intellectual, intuitive, and mystical wisdom
- Stimulates brain, reduces anxiety and stress. Clears, balances, and protects aura.
Occurrence: Labradorite is named for Labrador, where it was first discovered. It is also found in Madagascar, India, Newfoundland, Finland, and Russia. Its distinctive flash of iridescent colors is known as “labradorescence.” These beautiful flashes of color change according to the angle of light refraction, and may be blue, green, yellow, and pink, with the majority of the stone itself a dark grey in color.
Corresponding Chakras: Throat
Stress, Creativity, and Intellect
of the Plagioclase Feldspar Group, a series of mixtures of sodium and calcium aluminum silicates. Also known as Spectrolite.
This listing is for one piece. Healing stones are natural stones, they will vary in size and characteristics. They will not match the photo exactly. Colours viewed on different monitors may have shade and tone differences from the actual product.
Using or wearing, stones or crystals, does not mean that you can treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your Health Care Professional for information on health care issues and do not stop any medications or courses of treatment, without first consulting your Health Care Professional.